ColdFusion flow charts
Visustin generates flow charts from ColdFusion code. Flowchart your CFML files to see how they work. Visustin supports ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) up to Adobe ColdFusion 10.0.
- <cfif>, <cfelseif>, <cfelse>
- <cfswitch>, <cfcase>, <cfdefaultcase>
- <cftry>, <cfcatch>, <cffinally>
- <cfthrow>, <cfrethrow>
- <cfcomponent>, <cfinterface>, <cffunction>
- <cfprocessingdirective pageEncoding="encodingname">
- <!--- ColdFusion comment --->
Other tags are supported but have no specific visualization.
- Character encoding is detected automatically if
<cfprocessingdirective pageEncoding="enc"> is found. The proper setting for Source encoding is Automatic.
- ColdFusion comments
<!--- ... ---> are treated as comments. On the other hand, HTML comments
<!-- ... --> are treated as regular HTML tags. The comments will look different in the flow chart, making it easy to visually detect the comment types used in CFML.
©Aivosto Oy – Visustin Help