Back to help contents
Aivosto RegExpr for VB/VBA
This is an agreement between you, the end user, and Aivosto Oy, a Finland company. By installing, copying, distributing or using this software program, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement.
This agreement applies to the software library RegExpr for VB/VBA, including all available versions, modifications and documentation, hereinafter referred to as the Software.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, DISTRIBUTE OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Aivosto Oy grants to you a nonexclusive right to install, copy, distribute and use this copy of the Software according to the terms set forth below.
2. VERSIONS. The Software is provided under the "Try before you buy" concept. A Demo Version is a copy of the Software with a limited use period and/or a limited set of features. The Demo Version is labeled with the word "Demo" and is provided for the purpose of evaluation. - A Full Version is a copy of the Software where some or all Demo Version limits on the use period and/or set of features have been lifted. A Full Version is available in human-readable source code form.
3. USE OF THE DEMO VERSION. Subject to these terms, you are hereby licensed to use the Demo Version for evaluation purposes without charge.
4. DISTRIBUTION OF THE DEMO VERSION. You may copy and distribute the
Demo Version of the Software to anyone via any means provided that
a) you copy and distribute the complete, unmodified Demo Version as available from Aivosto Oy, AND
b) you don't copy or distribute any instructions or methods to turn the demo version to a Full Version, AND
c) you don't charge anything for the Demo Version, other than a reasonable cost for the storage media it is on.
Although not required, Aivosto Oy recommends that all distributors inform Aivosto Oy of their distribution of the Software.
5. USE OF THE FULL VERSION. Use of the Software for any other purposes than what is described above under the headings "Use of the Demo Version" and "Distribution of the Demo Version" requires a Full Version and valid license to use the Full Version.
A single license permits one person to develop programs with the Full Version on one or more computers. A single license also permits one person to modify the Full Version. These terms stay valid on the modifications.
Additional persons may work with the Full Version provided that they do not write any new calls to its functions or procedures.
Unless otherwise indicated, your license is a single license.
a) Distribution of Full Version in binary form. You may distribute the Full Version to any number of people, provided that you distribute it in compiled binary executable form.
b) Distribution of Full Version source code. You may distribute the Full
Version in source code form to anyone, provided that all of the
following 5 criteria are met.
- The Full Version is distributed as a minor part of a larger software program or library.
- The total size of the distribution is at least 10 times the size of the Full Version, measured in executable lines of source code.
- The Full Version makes up a maximum of 10% of the functionality of the distribution.
- The cost of obtaining the source code is at least 1000 United States dollars, or alternatively, the recipient is working for an organization that has a valid license to the Full Version of the Software.
- None of the rights given by this agreement are transferred.
7. NO TRANSFERS. You may not transfer a license to the Software to anyone else without prior acceptance of Aivosto Oy.
8. COPYRIGHT. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you.
9. UPGRADES. Unless otherwise indicated, a valid license to use the Full Version includes the right to install free version updates. Before giving a free update, Aivosto Oy may require proof of purchase of a valid license.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Because of the various hardware and software environments into which the Software may be put, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. AIVOSTO OY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF AIVOSTO OY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY OF AIVOSTO OY WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
11. TERMINATION. This license is effective until terminated. This license will terminate automatically without notice from Aivosto Oy if you fail to comply with any provision of this license. Upon termination you shall destroy all the copies and installations of the Software, including modified copies, if any.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Finland and shall benefit Aivosto Oy, its successors and assigns.
13. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
14. RESERVED RIGHTS. Aivosto Oy reserves the right to change the license terms at any time, in which case the new terms will apply to copies of the Software produced or obtained after the change.
Business ID: 1107215-7
Country of domicile: Finland